Monday, July 6, 2015

On the MOVE!!

How quickly time flies! The adventures of life and its contrast has me on the move again.  

I have enjoyed being in Executive Park North and the space I created there for HART Rock and Quilter's Comfort.  

To make the move a little easier, and to connect with you one last time in this space, I am having a 

HUGE MOVING SALE!!!

FRIDAY, JULY 24th, 11 AM TO 5 PM 
 SATURDAY JULY 25th, 2015, 11 AM TO 4 PM


SALE PRICES

*TEA SAMPLERS - $  .80 each

*TEAS - BAGS 16+ GENEROUS SERVINGS  - $5.00 each

 Also ON SALE!!
*FOOT BATH - 50%OFF
*CLAY - 25%OFF 

and

*APRONS - 25%  OFF
*CLOTHING 45%  OFF

*SMALL QUILTS - 10% OFF

*EARRINGS - $25% OFF 

and
 

 

At this time, I seek/want space to move into. If you know of or have available space, please contact me to discuss.  

Thank you!

Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment